ASP.NET Boilerplate Solution: Pellerex is Beyond!
When it comes to ready to use software foundations, there are a few solutions in the market with different feature-set and capabilities. Although some provide out of the box functionalities, they are however just another framework which you have to build and customise your solutions on top.
Pellerex however is different. It provides ready to “deploy” APIs which you can extend and it works end to end out of the box. In this post I will be covering what it is, and how it help you.
High Level Capabilities
At a high level, Pellerex comes with three functions:
- Identity an end-to-end and ready to use claim-based identity system suitable for micro-services architecture
- Payment integrated with Stripe and our Identity system, it provides one-time and recurring payment functions for your software
- Messaging covers asynchronous and realtime messaging for use cases like Event Driven Architecture and Chat using Kafka and SignalR
- Development Kits a package of three scaffolds with all the necessary cloud-native configurations to build Web, Mobile and API apps.
Pellerex ecosystem provides a toolset across UI, Backend, Automation and Infrastructure.
- User Interface: Reactjs to build single-page applications, and React-native to build cross-platform mobile apps
- API: Asp.NET 5 to build flexible back-end micro-services
- DevOps: Azure DevOps has been used to create full build and deployment automation
- Infrastructure: Azure is the primary cloud provider leveraging K8s and/or Azure APP/API services
Pellerex ticks all these boxes, so you don’t.
What is it NOT?
Pellerex is not another framework to manage boilerplate code. It is beyond, as it provides a ready-to-use and source-included ecosystem of tools and solutions to accelerate development. As an example, you don’t need to create identity and payment again. You will have source-included APIs that provide you with identity and payment functions integrated with web and mobile apps. If you need more, you just enhance them. But it also provides boilerplate, using the Development Kits.
How does it work?
Once you get a license, we install everything for you in 3 days:
- Fully functional React App (with Identity and Payment UI integrated)
- Identity API
- Payment API
- Messaging API
Deployed to Azure, using Azure DevOps. Then we onboard your engineers, and make changes so they are comfortable with their code-base.